Microsoft has been producing computer operating systems for a long time. Just about everyone has used or has been introduced to these products. These operating systems are used everywhere for businesses, in schools and for personal use at home. Windows 7 Home Premium Product Key is one of the most known and most used of them all. It followed the operating system Windows Vista, and compared to Vista, Windows 7 gives faster speeds, but it still kept the features that users loved and found valuable. Also, compared to its predecessor Windows Vista and Windows XP, it runs smoother, and certain elements take up less space on the screen. This solid operating system exhibits little flaws and is still thought to be more popular and successful than others. It is preferred by firms, universities, organizations, and offices because it is the best professional OS on the market. Plus it has an easy to use interface and is full of many other features.
There is an edition of Windows 7 called Home Premium, also called the Original Equipment Manufacturer. This version of Windows 7 is already activated and was made to be used on particular hardware. Versions like this are usually sold in bulk to hardware manufacturers at lower prices so that the operating system can be bundled with new computers. There are six editions of Windows 7, but if you don’t have any use for the features of Ultimate or Professional, Home Premium might be the best edition for you. This edition is not as expensive as others, but there is a price attached to it. It can be obtained for free, however, if you get a free product key.
This operating system has many features that cater to users’ needs. Here are some of the main features:
- The operating system was made to perform faster and give a more dependable performance.
- Management of data is easier and faster.
- The interface makes it easy for you to find just about anything on the PC.
- The overall performance has been enhanced.
- There are features that allow the user to watch, rewind, pause and record TV.
- Your desktop is improved with navigation features like Shake, Peek, and Snap.
- Setting up a wireless and home network is much easier and faster with the HomeGroup element.
- Internet Explorer 9 has been built in so users can get the best web experience.
- The taskbar had been redesigned, so it is less cluttered. It can manage both nonrunning and running programs.
- With new controls, there are no more unwanted apps overfilling the system tray and unimportant messages causing distractions.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Of course, everything has their advantage and disadvantage. Windows 7 and one of its many editions, Home Premium, is a great operating system that benefits many users. But, as with anything else, there may be a few elements or lack thereof that users might not appreciate. Here are the pros and cons:
- The performance of the operating system has been greatly enhanced.
- There are now pinned icons so the user can locate frequently used programs quicker and easier.
- There are live thumbnails so users can get information or messages about apps without having to open them.
- The libraries have been improved.
- The backup system and quality is even better.
- With the new controls, there are less interruptions.
- There are more features that cater to home users.
- In this version, there is no XP mode.
- If you want to upgrade, it can be expensive.
- You can’t put NAS drives in the libraries.
Features Unique to Windows 7
As you know, there are several editions of Microsoft Windows operating system. There are some features that are a part of Windows 7 that are not found on its predecessor.
- The Aero Shake feature allows you to shake and click one window, causing every other window on the desktop to minimize.
- Aero Snap allows you to pull a window to the edge of any display to automatically resize it.
- Aero Peek turns open windows transparent to reveal other hidden gadgets and icons when you hover over the taskbar.
- Aero Themes and Templates- there are fresh themes and backgrounds designed only for Windows 7, and there are additional themes available for free download from Microsoft.
- The Action Center let you view alerts so you can manage irritating UAC messages without disabling it.
- The Device Stage feature allows you to interact with any connected compatible device, and you can see the device status as well as start similar tasks from one window. For that to work, the connected device has to be compatible.
- HomeGroup allows you to easily and efficiently make home networks between PCs.
- The Jump List allows you to see lists of recent files that were used by right-clicking.
- The Libraries are set up so you can effortlessly locate, organize documents, pictures, videos, and music that are scattered on the PC and work with them.
- The Location Aware Printing feature is great for those who travel between home and office and vice versa. The operating system will remember what printer and network you are using and change the default printer to the one you used last. This feature offers the convenience that any professional could ask for.
|windows 7 home premium product key||windows 7 product key||windows 7 ultimate product key free|
For Windows 7 Home Premium and any other Windows 7 editions to be downloaded, installed and to function to its full potential, a few hardware and software elements must be in place.
- A reliable internet connection is a must, especially during the installation process.
- At least 1 GB of available memory
- At least 15 GB of free hard disk space
- A processor of 1 GHz speed or faster
- For the video card- a screen resolution of 1366×768 or DirectX 9 (graphics) processor with a WDDM driver.
It is a consensus among the public that Microsoft Windows Products are handy to everyone, whether you are a student, professional or just a regular user. The Windows operating systems provide everything that we need to be productive with whatever task we take on. Windows 7 Home Premium is just what the average user needs for personal use at home.